Simply titled Ben Kweller , the new LP was produced by Gil Norton (Pixies) and it’s the follow up to 2004’s highly acclaimed On My Way and 2002’s indie rock classic Sha Sha . Like these albums, the new one is brimming with unforgettable melodies and deft craft, while it also expresses a deep, often soulfulness that could only come from one so sensitive as Kweller. Unlike the previous albums, however, every note you’ll hear on Ben Kweller was played by the man himself.
Country Music News Headlines
- Thomas Rhett: A Sucker for a Good, Sad Song
- Kelly Clarkson Doesn’t Seek Validation Through Likes
- Hot 20: Rodney Atkins Details First New Album in Seven Years
- Carrie Underwood Isn’t Immune to Life’s Ugly Moments
- PHOTOS: Shooting Pool with John Prine
- Brothers Osborne’s Serendipitous 4/20 Moment
- What Maren Morris Loves About Her Early Songs
- What Was Dierks Bentley Thinkin’?
- ACM Awards: Backstage and Upfront with Old Dominion
- AmericanaFest 2018 Books Brandy Clark, Lee Ann Womack and More